Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm still here!!

Hey gang,

If anyone happens to be following this, I am still here!! I haven't kept up with this project lately for 2 reasons:

1) I need more paint to paint the next models on the backlog.
2) I started a second job, leaving me with less free time.
3) I took on responsibilities as Commander of a unit for the upcoming Mechwarrior Online. Which basically means I've been playing video games in my spare time instead of painting!

Well the whole two jobs thing has paid off, so I'll be able to get some paints this week at some point, and hopefully start working on the next batch of models following that. In other news, I found the plastic Ent box set, and a box of 6 plastic warg riders for $15 each, so stay tuned for more LOTR and...stuff!!




No comments:

Post a Comment